Monday, October 17, 2011

THANN - An Absolute Morning Delight



Editor's Note: In our efforts to serve you better our dear and valuable customers, we will be starting regular reviews of THANN products. Friends of THANN are fabulous individuals who have tried our products and have something exciting to say about their FAVE THANN items.


This week's Guest Blog is from Natalie of www.nataliedoes24.com


Like many of you, I got sample bottles of THANN’s Aromatic Wood Shampoo and Conditioner in my #LIFEOFSTYLE gift bag. This morning I was in need of a treat and some love so I decided to break them open.

Official invite to the Hottest event of the Year: #LIFEOFSTYLE
by THANN and Twenty York Street.


The shampoo had a nice, clean woodsy smell to it. It wasn’t over powering for those of us who are occasionally scent-sensitive, but had enough of a scent to put a smile on my face. In trying to keep a healthier life, I’m making simple changes like using sulphate-free products when possible, so was I thrilled to see that THANN doesn’t have sodium laureth sulphate in their shampoo. I was very impressed with how sudsy the shampoo became despite the presence of sulphates – yahoo!


AROMATIC WOOD SHAMPOO EXTRA SHINE 250ML


Next up – the conditioner. I used a small amount just on my ends, and again was please with the light but beautiful smell. A few hours later, my hair is still soft, shiny and filled with body!
 

AROMATIC WOOD ALL NATURAL CONDITIONER 250ML



Final verdict – I have found a shampoo that smells great, leaves my hair soft and doesn’t have sulphates. The conditioner made my ends soft and was a perfect complement to the shampoo. I have become a THANN shampoo + conditioner convert. It has everything I want in a daily hair product.

THANN DEEP HAIR CARE TREATMENT


If you haven’t used your THANN shampoo + conditioner yet, you won’t regret opening them.

(I felt like the woman/mermaid in this picture this morning in the shower. Peaceful, chilling in my flowing dress only without the shirtless dude/mermaid coming to my rescue).




Thanks THANN for the great treat!


Signed,

 
Natalie
www.nataliedoes42k.com
The Busy Neighbour
www.twentyyork.com




No comments:

Post a Comment