Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mask Made in Heaven



Editor's Note: In our efforts to serve you better, our dear and valuable customers, we will be starting regular reviews of THANN products. Friends of THANN are loved ones in our lives who have tried our products and have something fabulous to say about their FAVE THANN items.


Review of: Shiso Hair Mask


A good friend recently lent me her Shiso Hair Mask to try. I am admittedly a little sceptical about hair masks, after many attempts and never finding one I liked.



I washed my hair with THANN’s Aromatic Wood Shampoo, hoping that I’d see great results. I am already a devoted fan of the Aromatic Wood Shampoo, so I was happy to begin my morning with that.




The first thing I noticed about the Shiso Hair Mask was the nice light smell. It was the perfect amount for a hair mask – not too strong – but enough that it was noticeable and certainly beautiful. I massaged it in (it said roots to ends) and left it on for about 15 minutes. It washed out easily, and didn’t leave a residue.


I lightly blow-dried my hair and went off for the day. Usually my hair is an unruly, limp, disastrous mess (at least that’s how it appears to me), but I honestly had a full 110% good hair day this day. My good hair days lasted me a week, and I am already looking forward to borrowing this product from my friend again!


(Or even better….adding this mask made in heaven to my Christmas Wish List!).



Sincerely,




Natalie
Friend of THANN

No comments:

Post a Comment