You've got a few days left to flaunt that tanned bare skin and let the sun kiss you just a few times more! Why not make sure you take advantage of the last dog days of summer and indulge in THANN's world famous body scrubs. Believe me when I say this... you just can't stop touching yourself afterwards!
Well, why not? Exfoliation is the process of using a gentle abrasive agent on the skin, it is the simplest way to cleaner, softer, smoother body. It is also the perfect way to prepare your body for most other spa treatments and relaxation therapies.
Exfoliation works by removing the dead cells on the surface of the skin. This unblocks the pores, which are then able to absorb creams and oils much more efficiently. Exfoliation is particularly good for cellulite, by boosting the circulation and for removing the hard skin that builds up on the feet, knees and elbows.
Formulated with fine sea salts, THANN body scrubs have a coarse but gentle texture that makes it ideal for exfoliation and for stimulating body circulation. Sea salt contains about 97 percent sodium chloride, plus important trace elements, such as calcium, zinc, iron, and magnesium that can be absorbed through the skin and act as catalysts for many vital biochemical reactions.
Round-up of the famous THANN Body Scrub line:
AROMATIC WOOD Salt Scrub
- Sea Salt, Orange Peel, and Essential Oils are blended to gently exfoliate, cleanse and leave skin with a healthy glow.
- The Vitamin-E rich Rice Bran Oil acts as a natural anti-oxidant and moisturizer.
- Nutmeg, Orange and Tangerine oils relax the mind and harmonize the body and spirit.
ORIENTAL ESSENCE Salt Scrub
- Lemongrass oil stimulates circulation and has an antiseptic property.
- Kaffir Lime oil containing natural AHA clarifies and moisturizes the skin.
SEAFOAM Salt Scrub
- Thyme and Peppermint oils clarify the skin and refresh the mind and spirit.
- Rosemary and Eucalyptus oils promote good health and mental well-being.
Did you kow that you can learn more and shop online? Visit http://www.thann.ca/ to get more details!